Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i have a set of Jammer (CCI) Zbars on my Knuckle Build , i love the agressive look of them , But they have a ''Flop'' to them they are about 28'' Wide I am looking for something 34-36'' Wide to give an easier steering feeling , I have looked everywhere does someone know of a mfg that offers something close to that ,

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
36" is the same length as a yard stick, seems like some REALLY wide z-bars! You'd have to contact one of the members found in the jock shops. If we start recommending specific members here in the main board than this thread will disappear (for some reason they don't seem to like that here), but pkcoon listed a couple of good ones. Good luck!

·
Registered
977 Posts
you should just make them man...thats what they did before you could buy em'..not like you don't got help where you work or anything...;-)

·
Registered
748 Posts
I just measured my "wide" set that's kicking around the shop...just under 28" wide. Ones on my bonneville are 24" and I have 2 others around 22-24" so I would have to agree that it seems a bit wide for a z-bar. I'd talk to bwagner on here about making a set, he seems reasonable for custom bars.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
You don't want a Z-Bar if you are looking for that width of bar..would look rediculous also..
In the early days the Z-Bar was a custom lane splitter bar..they were never wider as a drag bar so to speak..I think they loose all the character and nostalgia idea behind them if they are customised further.. but as always, that's just my 0.2 cents..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts