Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had a guy yesterday ask me to turn my bike off ( i just started it too leave) so his chick could finish her cell phone conversation out side of the bar! What??? I just opened the throttle up and shook my head like i could not hear him. I should have hit him too :)

·
Registered
591 Posts
There is a bar near my house that is host to a bunch of Road Kings and shit like that, and they have outdoor concerts. The great thing is right next to the bar, where the band plays is a stop sign.

They are just asking for shit, and of course they get it. I guarantee I drowd that band every time I take off from that stop.

Cars with their windows down are fun too!

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
StraightPipez said:
There is a bar near my house that is host to a bunch of Road Kings and shit like that, and they have outdoor concerts. The great thing is right next to the bar, where the band plays is a stop sign.

They are just asking for shit, and of course they get it. I guarantee I drowd that band every time I take off from that stop.

Cars with their windows down are fun too!
hahaha! Gotta love it

·
Registered
584 Posts
What gets me the most is in traffic at a stop lite and getting the evil eye from drivers on their cell phones. I always seem to have to blip the throttle to check the carb..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts