Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
vard front end, 46 frame, stroked watercooled knuck, dual rear cylinders, dual super b's, 6 into 4, 21" up front, 19" out back with a sidecar tire. t bars, a seat gastank and fender. but thats just me

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'd still love to have Norton Manx. Preferably a late fifties style Seeley Manx.

And yes, I would run it on a track every now and then.

·
Registered
431 Posts
If I only had one "dream bike" I would already have it! I keep buying and building them, hoping to satisfy my thirst. My dream bike is a dozen!

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
An Indian would be mine....fat and low and all kinds of classy......right around a '47 or so would be just right! Anybody wanna trade me one for my Triumph?

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
There was times when I thought Dragon was a little heavy handed dealing with some threads but it kept the board going in a direction and I think that's why he garnered so much respect as it was generally Tech based bike posts. Whilst that will change please for the love of Pans can it NOT turn into the HAMB.

·
Registered
788 Posts
68 pan shovel, 4 speed kick, tin primary and mild upswept cocktail exhaust. 49 wishbone frame with all the stock tabs, 16 juice drum rear with teach's rippled hubcaps. Vl I beam springer, front with a 21" spool 40 spoke wheel, no front fender and a Ford spare tire cover on back with the finger ring. Narrow short apes with just the throttle cable hanging off. Fat bob tanks on a diet made to one 2 1/2 or so gallon tank with a mild frisco altitude adjustment. The chrome horseshoe oil bag with the vintage Harley oil sticker on it (dunno why but i like it), and an old original unity spotlight from the old cop cars with tje knob thing still on the back and maybe a short Chrome brow over the top of the lense. Short sissy bar to hold the fender in place, all hidden wires and such. 4 rear lights on the axle part of the frame 2 on each side, and the license plate hanging out about an inch or so behind the primary. Gloss black frame with minimal pin strip to match the black and burnt Orange fish scales on the side of the gas tank. Corbin seat like the ghostrider painting had, but just the driver, no passenger pad.

That's what fuels my Passion and no matter how close i get, she'll live in my head forever...

1 - 20 of 58 Posts