Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
would you be in the market for a bonanza chopper ? i have a rolling chassis with original wheels that originally had the hodaka motor.

·
Registered
866 Posts
I am gonna hi-jack alittle bit here, my kids in my shop class are restoring a Montgomery Ward mini-bike and we can find nothing on the internet! Anyone have any sites / links for these? Anyone have a Manco style 5" wheel? Ours has the little nubs on the side of the wheel that the bolts go through broken...

·
Registered
886 Posts
Rob

Do you or dad know anything about vintage go carts? I still have the one that was given to me when I was 5. Was a vintage race cart w/ 2 chainsaw motors on a live axel. The motors are now gone. The frame splits in half for adjustments. Dropped front axel with around 1/2 ground clearence. 2 piece aluminum wheels with slicks. I have it stuffed up in the loft in the garage. Don't know the make but very cool.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
choppercopper1 said:
Rob

Do you or dad know anything about vintage go carts? I still have the one that was given to me when I was 5. Was a vintage race cart w/ 2 chainsaw motors on a live axel. The motors are now gone. The frame splits in half for adjustments. Dropped front axel with around 1/2 ground clearence. 2 piece aluminum wheels with slicks. I have it stuffed up in the loft in the garage. Don't know the make but very cool.
no clue, we really dont know much about minibikes either just that the cat ones are cool....

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Dan said:
I am gonna hi-jack alittle bit here, my kids in my shop class are restoring a Montgomery Ward mini-bike and we can find nothing on the internet! Anyone have any sites / links for these? Anyone have a Manco style 5" wheel? Ours has the little nubs on the side of the wheel that the bolts go through broken...
dan, go into yahoo or microsoft groups and search for minibike. there used to be a bunch of user groups over there. i had some minibike links but lost em in a hard drive crash.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts