Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

gotta get the jackets together. but the dude did an awesome job on the the tracing of the drawn design! im excited.

oh ps we got them from "whistling pete" in winthrop harbor IL 847-731-2660 in case anyone needs anything made patches ect ect, jackets, shirts.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
you need to just take teh coat i already havem, easier and i have it, so no money, LOL...

i need a hoodie too... fall is comin and would LOVE to rock it on the bike....

·
Registered
37 Posts
you better change your design......the coffin chasers from **** have the coffin with wings. they have been around for quite a while. not to mention....the president use to write for "the horse, & ol' skool rods"
- greasypm me if you have any questions about them. if you run this logo.....you will have issues with them.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
we have had this design for like 10 years, its even tatted no a couple guys, so i doubt we will change...

sux if its close to someone else though...

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
their logo is WAY more new school, our is vERY traditional, personally, i think the two dont look alike in the slightest... atleast what ive seen as far as their club plaques...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
yeah man, i can think of maybe 20 car clubs that have a coffin involved... personally i see no close similarities to ours, i think ours is original, if they disagree when we where em out there, we will deal with that then, but i dont see them thinking its close

·
Registered
37 Posts
no, dude....dont be a fool, i doubt they'll drive 36 hours to fuck you up, but if you cant understand the whole "copyright" infringement thing, then you deserve to get punked.

·
Registered
896 Posts
There's been so many car clubs with the same name (shifters, deacons, pharaohs, lords etc...) through the years. The minor similarity between their logo's should be a non issue. I could see if they were in Nor Cal or San Diego, but they're way the fuck in Wisonsin. I seriously doubt they'll get confused for each other.

However, Common Courtesy dictates that since their club (coffin chasers) are better known nationally, you should contact their president and run it by them to see if they have an issue with it.

Of course you could just say fuck it and let the cards fall where they fall. I doubt there will ever be a confrontation. But saying "Fuck those guys" is a sure way to create a problem in such a small tight knit community.

Just one mans humble opinion.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
WTF .. like they are the first people to use a coffin and wings... if anything sailor jerry has more of a beef with us... their shit looks like new schoool tattoo flash... be real man, JESUS..

·
Banned
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im dealing with this off the board. lets not bring any drama and waste of bandwith on here. its been taken care of. if they feel the need to contact me concerning the logo, i gave them my information.

lastly, before this thread is over for disscusion. id like to point out the facts:
1 there coffin is open with a corpes in it.
2 there coffin sits upright
3 there coffins wings are feathered bird wings.
4 there style of drawing is such of newer more complex design, and ours is very american traditional tattoo style.

AGAIN. this is not a place for drama, disrespect, or backtalk. we need to keep all the talk to PMs thank you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts