Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
thats my frame.

Early Paughco (North Hollywood) frame. i'm pretty sure.
the welds are alot thicker than the newer Paughco's as well.

Standard.
if you like pm me your email addy and i'll send you more photos of specific area's that may want to help identify yours.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Yes Paughco..
Difference between a Jammer and a Paughco is the billet chunk of steel rear motormount on the Paughco..
And the neck gussets (on the downtubes) go deeper down on a Paughco against a Jammer..

I posted the differences with pictures long time ago somewhere on here..
You should be able to look it up again..

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thats my frame.

Early Paughco (North Hollywood) frame. i'm pretty sure.
the welds are alot thicker than the newer Paughco's as well.

Standard.
if you like pm me your email addy and i'll send you more photos of specific area's that may want to help identify yours.
[email protected]

thanks
Josh

·
Registered
538 Posts
Does one or both of you want to do me a favor? I talked to Jason at Paughco and he said he has no problem making me a North Hollywood style frame. He said the only real differences between them and the current frames are two things. They used to use 1" tubing and now they use 1 1/4". Also the back bone is raised to accommodate the evo. He also said that all of the old North Hollywood frames had they're logo stamped on the rear motor mount. He said they don't do that anymore because the die broke quite some time ago.

Anyway, He said he needs a measurement between the top of the rear motor mount and the bottom of the back bone right above said mount. If one or both of you could send me that measurement that would be awesome.

Thanks fellas.

-Chris

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.