Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am from Sacramento, CA...

Metal fab madman, build lots of frankenstien creations. I want to build either a 60's truimph or a hardtail converted 70/80's jap bike. Some cheap, ratty, and fun to build....hoping to pick up a bit of knowledge from the guru's here. Cool site, Cool people, hope to chat with y'all real soon.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, I think I am gonna do a Jap bike first. Get the bike for under a grand, some whitewall for $100 a piece, make a tank, do my own hardtail etc. should be able to do it under $1500

·
Registered
175 Posts
if you go to www.terry-zone.com then to the swap page you'll see links on the left,go to Lunatics tech and it will show you step by step how to hardtail your frame using your swingarm as a jig.Why you going with whitewalls,i couldn't keep them clean............

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
singledownloop said:
if you go to www.terry-zone.com then to the swap page you'll see links on the left,go to Lunatics tech and it will show you step by step how to hardtail your frame using your swingarm as a jig.Why you going with whitewalls,i couldn't keep them clean............
I'm really fond of the black/white/chrome color scheme...on a bike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.