Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Bit of a Bugger to get it indoors :rolleyes: but i'm looking forward to doing a few subtle mods to it after i've been though it and checked everying on it actually works ok

Motor is Sweet and Oil Tight............so far :p
No Brake Light and the Front Brake needs fixing , oh an maybe a bit of Air in the Front Tyre will help the Steering .

Can't say much more than that , only rode it round the block and can't take it out for a few days as i'm 24 Hour Call out till a Week Today .

Gonna be a long week :mad:

But Its Great and its mine ;)

·
Registered
351 Posts
dude- that is PERFECT!! That is exactly what I looked for- couldn't find anything under 5 grand.:mad:

nice score, awwesome bike!
My sentiments exactly! ALL that girl needs is gas and grease (the elbow variety), and a SU for a British bloke?....icing on the cake!

·
Registered
131 Posts
I had an 80ci Sprot glide back in the early/mid 80's. I never owned a FI twin cam but that 80 I had was the best bike i ever owned. Nice score!!
I seemed to remember haveing aproblem with the rear brake heating up...switched to an earlier bracket and never had any other problems.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.