Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1st one has been sitting for about 4-5 years ,

the other one is torn to the frame , engine apart and in need of a total rebuild . Thinking of going with two front heads and doing dual carb ..... Well see Im working on getting a Kr Frame for this to go into .

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Let's see, I could use the top tree, stem nut, tube cap nuts, front wheel and front axle for the front end I'm putting on my 45. Just send them on down for free would you? Thanks.

You have a great project there. Tons of potential. Good luck.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Nice find. Those oil tanks are worth what you paid for the whole thing. Anything you have left over, you can sell to me. hehehe

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for all the info guys , i am making progress ,cases split in the 69 motor was toasted . Now time to rebuild ,rods came in new crank pin ,new case bearings . Cases are gonna get bead blasted and now time to locate some hard to find parts. I love when guys say they cant find stuff ,but arnt willing to open the wallet i am looking for parts but just cant find em .... More pics will be coming .Decided to go with the stock frame , cant decide on a front end ...... Wheels are gonna be getting rebuilt soon Polished rims , stainless spokes powdercoated hubs ....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.