1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CityCB
StateNE
Pricein ad
If sold. Post Office Money Order or cash only! NO PP!

I sold my swing and wide glide roller so I have no real need for these parts anymore, but I dont have to get rid of them either so please dont shoot me low ball offers.
I would like to trade stuff but if you want to buy and I have to put a price out there.....650$ for everything. Feel free to shoot me fair offers if I am way off the mark and or send me a list of trades.

I would like to trade for a complete springer or Girder front end that will fit a 72 IronHead. By complete I mean a springer PLUS with the wheel/tire/brake/axle/MC lines. Not really interested in DNA's but will look at and consider anything offered up.

Will also trade for or partial cash/trade...I am interested in a SOLID working Ratchet top trans, OEM HD springer, I am also looking for a off set (knuckle) top clamp with ears and dog bone risers, old HD springer tear drop axle covers, rigid rear fender for shovelhead and Ironhead, Indian Larry dished tank, frisco tank, 1" window or attack bars, Factory paint AMF sporty tank, Springer drum brakes, BT and Sporty drum brakes and will consider any other cool chop/bob stuff.

These were all ran together as a set. And everything is there that you need. Of course I am not wanting anything close to new prices but I am not giving them away either.

I have a LEFT and a RIGHT side, Wide glide PM 4 Piston brake calipers and brackets (new cost 800$ pair)

A Sifton MC Lever mated to Goodridge braided steel lines and Goodridge dual banjo bar.( New 250$ combined

I also have the matching 4 piston PM rear caliper/bracket (new cost 424$ )

1 - 1 of 1 Posts