Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this little beauty on e-bay. Looks like the product of a really bad acid trip to me. It's enough to give me nightmares anyway!

·
Registered
208 Posts
see, thats why the "chopper" industry sux.
when shops build garbage like that and people think its neat.

Jovial Prankster said:
Found this little beauty on e-bay. Looks like the product of a really bad acid trip to me. It's enough to give me nightmares anyway!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Chopperdave said:
Right on Bro!!!!!!

Fuck this shit I'm so sick of seeing this shit, Damn to many Beers in me:D

·
Registered
617 Posts
looks like a monkey fuckin a football

·
Registered
37 Posts
I can see somewhat of an artist vision in it (ill give the builder that), but it doesnt really mix form and function very well.

sometimes you have to make a bunch of shit before you make something great....and besides im sure someone thinks this thing is the shit.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
The MetalFlake Kid said:
I can see somewhat of an artist vision in it (ill give the builder that), but it doesnt really mix form and function very well.

sometimes you have to make a bunch of shit before you make something great....and besides im sure someone thinks this thing is the shit.
-"make a bunch of shit before you make something great"-...
hmmm...So that means that this builder will make eventually something great just "by coinsidence" then..?

@ Chopperdave, yep, amen, that's the way it is..

·
Registered
917 Posts
Chopperdave said:
Yep...

That probably cost the owner about 30 grand.
What a pile of shit.

G.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I like the fact that someone built it.I hope" they" keep turning out "bikes" like this, just for the entertainment value, if nothing else.If nothing sucked, you wouldn't know what cool was.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
He should have saved his money and built himself something more practical, like this............

Oh God, I'm gonna be sick....

·
Registered
102 Posts
Larry T said:
From the topic heading, I thought you might be talking about a Ron Finch bike.
That's funny, although the current trends of logos/lace paint details trace their roots back to the Finch era.

Now if the bike in question had a fish tank positioned in the space between the gas tank and the motor, and it was filled with colbalt blue salt water fish,,,,
opps, my guide is calling me back;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts