Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys- I'm looking for a nice pair of pulleys for an ARD belt drive. I've got the complete set up, but my pulleys are pretty fudged up. I've got cash, paypal, or parts to trade. I've actually got an extra original ARD belt cover that I'd trade for a pair of pulleys. THANKS!

·
Registered
794 Posts
a buddy of mine was in need of the same thing and was hooked up by ed @ morries place (ringwood illinois)....try giving him a call 815-653-7000

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool, thanks man! Been on the phone this morning with a British Cycle Supply as well as J&M Enterprises since they used to carry the repops that John Scerri used to make, but no one seems to have them in stock and no one has heard from John Scerri in about 6 months. The only other issue I'm running up against is that I'm using the stock ARD mag and apparently the top pulley on the repops is different than stock so that they can use the Hunt mags. Thanks again!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Call Earl at Cycle Art by Earl. His number is (310) 218-2979. Tell him Elliot Sent you. He builds his own covers and everything for the Ard's. He will get you going.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts