Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
The Scallywag it definately one of my all time favorite bikes. The others ain't too shabby either.

·
Registered
591 Posts
the Harpoon said:
there are always peeps gawking at this site, but no-one posts any thing. what gives?????

The Showcards and the ANGEL HAIR! First class. Hopefully we'll see skeletons with beers and joints in their mouths too soon...

·
Registered
102 Posts
Conder said:
The Showcards and the ANGEL HAIR! First class. Hopefully we'll see skeletons with beers and joints in their mouths too soon...
The closest I could come to the skeleton is at least one skull. A little light on the angel hair but not bad.

One more, just your basic coffin shaped bike platform.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Polock Joe said:
The Scallywag it definately one of my all time favorite bikes. The others ain't too shabby either.
Looks a lot like Randy Smiths Panhead, I like it!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Man Those are some great pics....but I hate mannequins...they freak me out.

I have always wanted to keep one in my car though....seem like it'd be a good thing to fling at tailgaters.

Just think what the person 1/2 an inch from your bumper would be thinking, "Oh my GOD! They're throwing PEOPLE!"

Don't get me started on the fun that could be had if a mannequin truck collided with a ketchup delivery truck.....

:D

·
Registered
504 Posts
Richie said:
Man Those are some great pics....but I hate mannequins...they freak me out.

I have always wanted to keep one in my car though....seem like it'd be a good thing to fling at tailgaters.

Just think what the person 1/2 an inch from your bumper would be thinking, "Oh my GOD! They're throwing PEOPLE!"

Don't get me started on the fun that could be had if a mannequin truck collided with a ketchup delivery truck.....

:D
richie, you would love this story.

one halloween me and my brothers made a stencil and spray-painted my yellow lab with a big tire-track across his back. that same day he escaped and was running near the road, and old lady stopped her car and screamed cause she thought the dog was ran over...

fucking classic. i'm a damn genius sometimes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts