Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
If anyone was wondering what to get me for christmas, this is it.

Send all gifts to 181 w. Peter North ave.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it smells like a size 12 in your ass.they took it straight off SR's show

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
You're right! Making money is stupid and not punk rock!

So what..someone's financially successful and you're not......bunch of bitches. You fucking know you'd all trade places with the annoyijng bastards if you had a chance, and mybe build something to match your taste (and smell..?). If not, you guys are more goddamned idiotic than I thought.

Whoa...it must be beer night for me.

·
Registered
104 Posts
sweet ! now i can: wake up and smell like paulie, start wearing sunglasses 24/7, order parts left and right out of magazines, and start following directions to "build and fabricate" my own custom line of choppers. yea, i love those pigs.

·
Registered
401 Posts
OCC and "too far" are redundant.................

Can we post some cool shit about cool bikes.............I know, you may say that I'm the pot calling the kettle black, so, I'll start below with a bitchin bike from THE church of choppers..............

Now, how about a thread about something cool...........Or is it cool to piss on shit we know, or should already know is GAY.................

Attachments

·
Registered
307 Posts
HeX said:
Can we post some cool shit about cool bikes.............I know, you may say that I'm the pot calling the kettle black, so, I'll start below with a bitchin bike from THE church of choppers..............

QUOTE]
Man I dig The Church.....He was in the horse an issue or two ago. That's some Punk Rock shit! lol.... But seriously, he build some cool shit and with those tats he will never forget wich is the brake and which is the clutch hand.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hold on.Maybe we'll soon see The Tuetle's sing Christmas dvd,Mikey's wieners at your grocers soon,How to butcher the English language by Paul Sr.,Mikey for the straight guy show,How to wreck your expensive 4by4 while most people watching can't afford one of your bikes,How to make fake fold down missles for your homebuilt bike in 3-d.I'm waiting for the Cody finds a personality dvd. The best is yet to come. -Strat.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Andy Warhol once said that everyone will get their 15 minutes of fame. Well, not everyone will, but if you do I say you better cash in your chips before they are gone. Yes they irritate the hell out of folks who really build and ride, but WTF they are making a mint off the general public. I think it's kind of funny to watch. Kinda like seein Jesse James do Autozone commercials....

We'd all do some dumb shit for the right number of Benjamins.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Fucking sweet bike, HeXaroni.

Actually, I don't like the show any more than anybody else does...I just get sick of all of the negative bashing shit. If you don't like it, why in the hell are you compelled to bring pictures of it on here?

And YES, I had one fuck of a hangover..I barely remembered posting, hahaha. Luckily I was able to drown it out with more beer.

·
Registered
88 Posts
probably smells like open ass with a dick shoved in it. i hate those fat fucks. they don't build anything. they pull parts off a shelf and bolt it together. the only one with any talent is that kid that they have paint all their stuff. he's killer.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
james said:
What I want to know is......what the hell we're you doing on the OCC website anyway? :D
nothing till i saw the commercial on tv and had to find this stuff to show the world,how they too can smell like shit

1 - 20 of 20 Posts