Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Shit nieghbor, I know who to bring my painting needs to. For us want to be paint squirters, you want to go into the technique and stages used in a job like that. Us rooks could use a few pointers.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the feedback... only my second attempt at spraying non-Krylon paint, so I'm still learning. I was kinda happy with the way it came out, tho.

TBONE - will do. Hardest part was finding the right lacy underwear to use on the panels - harder than it sounds. I basically sprayed the metallic rust color, then used fine-line tape for the panel outlines, airbrushed the black between the panels and just fogging into the panels, layed out the lace inside the panels, then airbrushed over it.

SCORCHY - thanks again for loaning me the lacy underwear!

·
Registered
917 Posts
Damn Blake...:D

That tank looked good the other day with just the base coat.
Now its Killer!
I need to see it on your back porch in the sunlight.
Go ahead and show the blue flake tank you did for your Brother-in-law...
Blake, you're welcome to use the other one I have for more practice.

G.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I have a tank you can practice on. Send me your address and I swill ship right over. I will even put a self-addressed return label so I can inspect it first hand after you are done practicing.

Sweet Job!

Scorcher said:
Anyone have Blakes' manager's phone#????

-Jason

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Mike V said:
I have a tank you can practice on. Send me your address and I swill ship right over. I will even put a self-addressed return label so I can inspect it first hand after you are done practicing.

Sweet Job!
Yeah, what he said.

I have a few you can "practice" on!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts