Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
www.confederate.com

Most "full custom" bikes aren't this trick. Big money invested and total focus on making a ground breaking bike. With all my yackin' about motorcycles on here, it doesn't seem right not to mention 'em.

I realize a lot of you fellas know who this is. We used to be a dealer for these in 2000 and they were okay back then. They were a LOT of money. I don't know how good the new bikes are, but these are PRODUCTION motorcycles from the USA built in the south.

It looks like they've come a hell of a long way. There's a salt flats movie on the site that's pretty cool, and I agree with their "mantra" 100%. That Wraith is the only stock production bike I think I'd like to own. Anybody on here ridden one?

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Very cool actually! I kinda' dig 'em and I'm not a real big performance kind of guy. Nice little packages and they look very stable. The videos at the flats were neat too!
Conder said:
www.confederate.com

Most "full custom" bikes aren't this trick. Big money invested and total focus on making a ground breaking bike. With all my yackin' about motorcycles on here, it doesn't seem right not to mention 'em.

I realize a lot of you fellas know who this is. We used to be a dealer for these in 2000 and they were okay back then. They were a LOT of money. I don't know how good the new bikes are, but these are PRODUCTION motorcycles from the USA built in the south.

It looks like they've come a hell of a long way. There's a salt flats movie on the site that's pretty cool, and I agree with their "mantra" 100%. That Wraith is the only stock production bike I think I'd like to own. Anybody on here ridden one?

·
TI_Tuesday
1,247 Posts
I was familiar with thier old bikes and even purchased some spoked wheels they had leftover from the confederado's when they transitioned from the old stuff to new...back then they used only the best components on thier bikes and the new bikes are on a another level all together. I would love to test ride one:)

·
Registered
773 Posts
Conder said:
www.confederate.com
I had the opportunity to "test" ride one about 5 years ago.
The Hellcat with a 113". It was during the formative years, but everything about that bike was fucking sick. Talk about design and performance...
Holy shit. It sat in a room with about 30 other Big Dog, American Iron Horse, and other "choppers", yet it hand command of the room. It wasn't a real pretty bike, but it was one of the scariest i've been on.

The new stuff just blows my mind...
Those guys are good.

What kinda top secret shit is going on lately at the Conderosa???

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ryno said:
What kinda top secret shit is going on lately at the Conderosa???
I've been pretty busy since I got back from vacation. I'm fine tuning my Halibrand hub prototype and dealin' with contract stuff. Man, selling ideas is a whole seperate career. ANYBODY that gets a new part to market these days is really pullin' something off. Imagine doing a whole motorcycle!

I'm out again for a spell, hope everybody has a great christmas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts