Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Ah hell that aint nothin man I once hit 200 mph on my triumph going backwards down interstate 65 one handed with a kangaroo in my saddle bag and a clown ridin bitch . Oh sorry that was last week.:D

Yes I saw that it looks to be one cool ass movie also gotta catch the one about Jonh Cash comin ot too.I aint much of a movie goin dude but might have to make a exception for a couple of them.
Shoe

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If only you had someone there to film THAT. :D

Anyway, it looks like it doesn't release in the US for several more months. December 9th in LA, January 27th in the "top 20 markets."

Official site:

http://www.worldsfastestindian.com/

·
Registered
591 Posts
It looks like somebody in hollywood decided to do a good job. God bless those hipster motherfuckers for having some vision!

·
Registered
967 Posts
DAMN!!!

I got goosebumps watching that trailer - couldn't have the sound on at work, can't wait to get home and watch it again!!!

·
Registered
884 Posts
man that's going to be bad as fuck!!! i'll kill two birds with one stone. go see a cool movie and take the ol out for the evening. can't get much better.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Bass, thanks for the heads up. That looks like a great movie. Nice to see a motorcycle flick with a budget.

Did anyone notice the sign that said LONG BEACH? Thats right, baby.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts