Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Come on Billy lets get it running and hit some bike nights will tell them it's an old Arlen ness bike and maybe some yuppie fuck will give you a shit load for it.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That sounds good.

I think two fat chicks riding it would be cooler :D

I'm gonna make up a list and call Caruana in the morning. I haven't even touched it yet. I can't believe it, the last one was down to bare frame in like two hours.

What ever happend with that BSA Bob? We need to roll down there pretty soon.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I don't really know any fat chicks. I had two girls checkin it out on the trailer on the way home from Jeff's shop today though.

They knew what was cool. :D

I'm not sure yet. First thing is get it running then get out the sawzall, and the welder. I'm keeping the tank, I can tell you that for sure.
Maybe not the paint, but the tank is cool enough

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, sure, you can borrow them. I picked up the tan ones on the way back from your house yesterday. They are clean and ready for another season of hard ridin, if you know what I mean ;)

Hey Trent, what would you do to it?

The other bike was nice but this ones so cool the way it is i'm havin a hard time deciding what to do first.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
copperbobber said:
Yeah, sure, you can borrow them. I picked up the tan ones on the way back from your house yesterday. They are clean and ready for another season of hard ridin, if you know what I mean ;)

The other bike was nice but this ones so cool the way it is i'm havin a hard time deciding what to do first.
Here a pic of the first one in the begining. I had it tore down to bare frame in the kitchen the first night I got it home.

Attachments

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
copperbobber said:

Actually, I would just clean this one up and ride it as is!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.