Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That sounds good.

I think two fat chicks riding it would be cooler :D

I'm gonna make up a list and call Caruana in the morning. I haven't even touched it yet. I can't believe it, the last one was down to bare frame in like two hours.

What ever happend with that BSA Bob? We need to roll down there pretty soon.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I don't really know any fat chicks. I had two girls checkin it out on the trailer on the way home from Jeff's shop today though.

They knew what was cool. :D

I'm not sure yet. First thing is get it running then get out the sawzall, and the welder. I'm keeping the tank, I can tell you that for sure.
Maybe not the paint, but the tank is cool enough

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, sure, you can borrow them. I picked up the tan ones on the way back from your house yesterday. They are clean and ready for another season of hard ridin, if you know what I mean ;)

Hey Trent, what would you do to it?

The other bike was nice but this ones so cool the way it is i'm havin a hard time deciding what to do first.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
copperbobber said:
Yeah, sure, you can borrow them. I picked up the tan ones on the way back from your house yesterday. They are clean and ready for another season of hard ridin, if you know what I mean ;)

The other bike was nice but this ones so cool the way it is i'm havin a hard time deciding what to do first.
Here a pic of the first one in the begining. I had it tore down to bare frame in the kitchen the first night I got it home.

Attachments

·
Atomic Custom
3,304 Posts
copperbobber said:

Actually, I would just clean this one up and ride it as is!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.