Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here it is, done and running. I spun aroud the block a few times and it's a fun fuckin ride. This one's only got an 18 tooth trans sprocket so it's real fun out of the hole. I still gotta get a seat and a few other small things but for now it's done. I'll get more pics up later. I was just pretty happy that it's in the wind again.

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
thats my nickname in the schools marching band , cause im the only white guy in the baritone section. sweet ride , dont paint it , maybe clear it froma rattle can. but i think it looks pretty mean like that

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hatch said:
WOW...you've been bustin ass...Jimi would be proud... ....and I checked out the pics you sent me....Tell your dad I'll trade him EVERYTHING I own for his pan...it's fuckin perfect!!!!
Yeah the bike runs good too. I went through the carb with guitar string and Qtips....Dad said when hes gone the bike is mine, maybe I can talk him out of it a little early, I doubt it though.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
That's a big change, can't believe it's the wonder bread bike. You can drop it off at my place and I'll ride the shit out of it. Nice work.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all the coments guys. I'll get some more shots of it up after work tonight.... ...if i'm not to busy ridin it. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.