Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you have been keeping up you'll notice a drastic change from last weeks post. Here are some new pictures of the new project... It's all comin back to me now. The first couple days I was a little unsure of what to do, and where to start. Last night I was in the garage till about midnight, I found myself in a dusty haze of 70's Triumph glory. I stripped the frame with the trusty wire wheel, and then the tank. I then proceeded to take three inches out of the down tube that someone had stretched many years ago. Next to go was the seat tube, it was in sad shape, i'll bend up a new one later. Today I mached it all back together for a rough draft to get some photos and ideas of where to go next. The front wheel and pipes came from Jeffs hoard of cool shit, thanks again Jeff, and the rear wheel was one that was on my pop's panhead. I'm still unsure of the bars, only because i've seen another one out there and they are a lot alike. I've yet to hear it fire, just gotta make a quick parts run and it should be in the wind shortly.

Attachments

·
Banned
2,854 Posts
Lookin GREAT!!!...I see another front wheel...do you have a key to JEffs???...If you ever want to reminisce about the good ol days...I've got a bitchin rainbow bread oil tank for you to gaze at with LSD filtered eyes. Keep on it....you'll be ridin soon.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hatch said:
Lookin GREAT!!!...I see another front wheel...do you have a key to JEffs???...If you ever want to reminisce about the good ol days...I've got a bitchin rainbow bread oil tank for you to gaze at with LSD filtered eyes. Keep on it....you'll be ridin soon.
Thanks Hatch, that means a lot.

No I don't have a key to Jeffs, if I did there would'nt be much left. :D

I still have the side cover to match that bitchin oil tank too. I forgot to give you the fitting back with the tank, i'll get it to you when i'm in town. Those races worked perfect by the way.

Thanks again, Billy

·
Registered
246 Posts
HEY EVERYONE!! Thats how you freakin take pics! everytime I post pics you cant tell crap about nothin. I hate looking at a amazing bike with crappy pictures

Nice bike so far, and nice job on the pictures

·
Registered
326 Posts
The bike is looking great Billy and the pics are very good to. Get it running so we can do some riding it's lonely being the only guy with a cool bike for miles. There are shit loads of fucks on bikes riding around here every day but they are all riding shit load bikes. See ya JEFF

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.