Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any body out there have an aluminum WM3 (2.15) X18" 40 hole shouldered rim that is drilled even close to what a Triumph cotton spool rear hub would require? Brand isn't a problem and I have lots of pre unit stuff to trade or cash/Pay Pal... Tryin' to keep it cheap though!
Thanks, Chip

·
Registered
665 Posts
Any body out there have an aluminum WM3 (2.15) X18" 40 hole shouldered rim that is drilled even close to what a Triumph cotton spool rear hub would require? Brand isn't a problem and I have lots of pre unit stuff to trade or cash/Pay Pal... Tryin' to keep it cheap though!
Thanks, Chip
Good Luck with Cheap!, most used rims have Nicked edges from Tire removal, I bought a rim from LOWBROW then had Buchanan Punch the holes to match the hub, Buchanan's can also set you up with the proper Spokes and Nipples, I bought the Stainless Steel,
Lowbrow is importing Akront rims from Spain, they are beautiful.. Good Luck

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still looking! I appreciate the offers and guidence to new rims, but I would really like something that matches the "patina" (god I hate that word) of the front I have already - you know, pretty good but not perfect.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.