Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys can anyone provide me with a wiring diagram for a 1970 xlch. It can be most any sportster that used the bosch regulator and uses battery. I am having some problems wiring up a bike that is using a sportster generator and bosch regulator and need to see how the wires go. In particular the wires from the genenerator and regulator. I have tried to convert a 6 volt Indian to 12 volt but am kinda lost on how to merge the two wiring systems, any help would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oldspeed said:
Hey guys can anyone provide me with a wiring diagram for a 1970 xlch. It can be most any sportster that used the bosch regulator and uses battery. I am having some problems wiring up a bike that is using a sportster generator and bosch regulator and need to see how the wires go. In particular the wires from the genenerator and regulator. I have tried to convert a 6 volt Indian to 12 volt but am kinda lost on how to merge the two wiring systems, any help would be great. Thanks
I found the answer on the net there are wiring diagrams out there, thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.