Jockey Journal Forum banner
61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Its three years old but I am glad it was brought to light as I have missed it.. only been here for about a year or so.
What a great build!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Its three years old but I am glad it was brought to light as I have missed it.. only been here for about a year or so.
What a great build!
And if the new guy had started a thread asking about board tracker builds, 6 other guys would have bitched at him to "Do a search, noob!" Sometimes I feel bad for new guys.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
I agree Nottso, I call them Web Worriors. Behind the keyboard they get to live out their secret tough guy, bully dream. I do searches all the time BUT on different subjects, its nice to see interrests other people have too.

PS... The worst is getting bitched out with the CAPS LOCK ON.... that hurts so bad! lol... thats when I hope they don't tinker with the font size and hit the bold button all at once. :D

·
Registered
160 Posts
I wasnt trying to be a dick I was bringing up the fact the thread was 3 years old. And it would be nice for him to do an intro.
Gees.

Dawg

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Dawg,

I didn't mean to imply that you were bein' a dick. I was just pointing out that new guys have a tough row to hoe sometimes.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts