Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I am looking for a winged wheel pic/logo etc.. that I can use as an example for a tattoo I want to get on my back and for my future paint job anyone know where I can find different ones or do you have a pic just let me know if you wanna share.
Got my wheels today 21 inch up front and 21 inch on the back they are standard HD rims but they where cheap so I am gonna run Avon Venoms on them greetz DR. (pics will follow soon).

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
DutchRumbler said:
Hi guys I am looking for a winged wheel pic/logo etc.. that I can use as an example for a tattoo I want to get on my back and for my future paint job anyone know where I can find different ones or do you have a pic just let me know if you wanna share.
I love the idea. I went online looking for a pic of the Boston Police Dept. motorcycle cop logo, which I have stuck in my head but can't find a photo. Here's one similar. I hate cops, even ones on bikes, but the logos of mounted units are kinda cool. I got to watch a m/c cop training session in a parking lot near where I used to work. You can't help but have a smidgen of respect for a cop that can ride well (the Boston guys ride year round, when it's too cold to even walk). Well, these guys were all moustache, expensive sunglasses, and ego, but none of them could ride. It was the worst of all worlds. Picture HOG with guns.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm an artist.... I've done a few tat designs and things for people. If you want, I could prop draw something up for you. I'd just need you to describe what you want a bit more exactly...

Mark

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Mark well that's great if you would like to do so here is what I am thinking I want it to go on my back and I'd like it when it would like the wheel is in motion and you can see two wings but they have to look organic JEEZ I am asking a lot just draw something if you want and have the time and let;'s see where it gets us greetz DR.

·
Registered
133 Posts
DutchRumbler said:
Got my wheels today 21 inch up front and 21 inch on the back they are standard HD rims but they where cheap so I am gonna run Avon Venoms on them greetz DR. (pics will follow soon).
When you tattoo that on your back make sure you add "Chopper Daves Casting Company Long Beach "under it since it's his logo.
I'm sure he would appreciate the free advertising.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well rest assured I am not putting anyones logo on my back and since when has anyone including Chopper Dave who I hold in great esteem the alone right on a universal sign like the winged wheel?? Greetz DR.

·
Registered
133 Posts
DutchRumbler said:
Well rest assured I am not putting anyones logo on my back and since when has anyone including Chopper Dave who I hold in great esteem the alone right on a universal sign like the winged wheel?? Greetz DR.
Oh sorry,I just thought it would make a really cute tattoo.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah my tattoo artist can make up somthing nice but I like to see some examples to get my mind straight so I know what sort of wheel wings etc. O and shakedown if I want cute you will be the first to know where I am gonna put my little pony tat Greetz DR.

·
Registered
133 Posts
DutchRumbler said:
Yeah my tattoo artist can make up somthing nice but I like to see some examples to get my mind straight so I know what sort of wheel wings etc. O and shakedown if I want cute you will be the first to know where I am gonna put my little pony tat Greetz DR.
I had my little pony tattoo done on my chest, cause the small of my back was way too tender.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts