Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Can't beat the sound a real punch makes. With all the special effects in movies these days they still haven't got the sound right.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I agree with society going downhill.. The other day i added to it haha

I got cut off on the highway and then the fucker decides to drive 20 under the speed limit... I go to pass and he speeds up... I try to pass on a second attempt and he speeds up again.. then slows right down... All the while giving me the finger... ok now I am pissed.... full of adrenaline..... this fuckers going down..

Come up to an intersection I do the full sideways drift beside 'em.. calmly walk over to his ride....windows down.. and all he got out was "WTF".. As I fed 'em 5 really really solid hits to the head.....

I calmed down after the 5 th.. haha

Then I drove away happy..

But Karma got me the next day.. I got rear ended (no damage) But I felt like I had it comin.. haha

yeah.. o.t. but who f'n cares...

NAILS

·
Registered
331 Posts
I was driving down the road the other day an accidentally cut some guy off. He got all pissed so was fuckiing with him driving all slow, would n't let him pass. Next thing I know at the light the guy is at my window and puches me in the head 5 times. All I could say was "WTF"...

hey wait a minute...

·
Registered
773 Posts
AAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
holy shit...now thats funny!

shook said:
I was driving down the road the other day an accidentally cut some guy off. He got all pissed so was fuckiing with him driving all slow, would n't let him pass. Next thing I know at the light the guy is at my window and puches me in the head 5 times. All I could say was "WTF"...

hey wait a minute...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Ed said:
Did she say 'thc"?
I heard something like "..clearly had THC in her system"
in that lovely "I'm smarter than YOU" voice.

Then she gets drilled.

HOPEFULLY that hag will think twice about running her yapper next time...

Now I'm gonna go put some THC in MY system-
:)

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
shook said:

hey wait a minute...
BWAHAHAHAHAHA crazy bastids the lot of ya!

funny stuff indeed. :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts