Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
she found this at wally world and got it for me. she's the coolest.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
hahahahahah aAWESOME.......................

thats REAL cool

gotta talk to you about those springs for the front end, i wanna see if they will fit, need to lower this sucker a couple inches after i get this 21" spool from trent... and spending the rest of my dumb money on a seat i think, although i may try to fix the one you gave me, i LOVE it

·
Registered
62 Posts
dude,
thats crazy!!!!!!!

my wife bought me that same shit about a month ago!!!!!
i was cracking up!
cool little indian flat tracker toy!!!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Holy crap, you spend all that effort in developing a scale model and then mis-spell the name. Did you ever read some directions that come with some of that cheap Chinese/Tiawan stuff, poor translations to say the least - you get things like "you take careful, sharp blade" - that is what the warning sheet said on one of my razor blade type knife sets. You can almost see the Chinese dude trying to do the translation to english. I saw a website the other day where some guy was trying to sell his crap - his tag line was "Tiawan quality at Chinese prices!":D

By the way - I will be heading to Walmart tomorrow and pick one up for myself!

·
Registered
25 Posts
So I am at the store,maybe Meijer (a Michigan K-mart) and was looking in the lawn & garden stuff and saw some really small fuel filters.Thinking they would be nice to use as they were 1/4" inlet,I picked one up.Of course it says made in Taiwan...no..wait..they spelled it wrong. Made in Taiwna honest to goodness...now that is pretty bad.Unless there is a new country I am not aware of yet.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i work at an auto body shop,and we dont need a press often, so the boss bought a kinda cheap one. on the bottle jack it says "made in chian"

last year iwas in wal*mart lookin' at the toys and saw a 1/64th of on of jesse james' cars. it was labled "1936 FDRD". i concidered buyin' it, but it wasnt my favorite car. my buddy later told me i shoulda because those misprints bring big money. than i told him he's a dork:rolleyes:

·
Registered
49 Posts
michmadman said:
So I am at the store,...saw some really small fuel filters...I picked one up.Of course it says made in Taiwan...no..wait..they spelled it wrong. Made in Taiwna honest to goodness...now that is pretty bad.Unless there is a new country I am not aware of yet.
The hombre was trying to spell Tijuana!!:rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts