Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,

my thread named 'Customs From Jamesville chopper build' that showed a bike i was building was deleted, i wrote to the 'powers that be' but got not response.

has anyone else had their thread deleted without explanation??

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
They rarely delete a thread, unless it has violated some policy. Could be the type bike you built, or some other violation. If you read the stickies, you can usually find out why, just in case the powers to be, don't give you a reason. I have found that they are pretty lenient on some things, but harsh on others. It is only our site, to "use" as they see fit. If they let anything go, this would be like other sites that don't keep it as the original plan called for. Just my 02's worth. I am just another member, who does his best NOT to post anything out of line, and even I screw that up every now and then. Usually from not thinking, before I am typing.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
^ What he said. In a rare case something might get lost here. The powers that be might not have found your email yet.

This site caters to traditional (older) American iron and British for the most part. If you were building a bike of Asian decent. Then that there would be the reason for removal. Hope that explains.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
^^^ No there are other pro builders on the JJ, Good luck ,Hopefully a mod will chime in. Nice bike by the way.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.