Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
I had something that looked just like that come out of my butt.... I got a coat hanger and my zippo and went to work!!!!

·
Registered
896 Posts
Did you guys see the wizard on the back? I would like to meet the person that would pay 40g's for that so I can sell them a perfectly nice bridge in the Brooklyn area.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just don't get it, he used all the hip lingo to describe the bike: "old school", "pro street". Hell he even calls it a chopper AND a bobber, yet it still looks like a D&D convention threw up on a prefectly good motorcycle.

·
Registered
344 Posts
That really does suck...

he needs a swift kick in the nuts if he thinks thats and old skool bobber! That's also Pro Street, Chopper, no wonder he's confused!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I know I'm splitting hairs, and it isn't really the point of the initial post, but the listing is for a "Custom Pro Street Chopper" & in the vehicle description it's listed as "Custom Old School Bobber." Why not go all the way and call it a "Hardcore rubber mounted rigid springer duo glide softail?" That should catch all the search criteria. One more little rant. Is the guy in prison bit s'posed to add some credibility to this thing?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm just relieved that the description says "Never to be repeated" ! Thank the Lord ! I guess even the guy that made it is ashamed !

·
Registered
21 Posts
On his planet they don't get irony ! let alone a brit sense of humour !

1 - 20 of 25 Posts