Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I use this whizzer ( I know it's not a real one) to run down town and to the parts store, we have a bike lane all the way so I'll go zipping by a car on the way but they have to pass me back no matter what.....it's fun to watch them go racing by

Attachments

·
Registered
726 Posts
waltmcq said:
I use this whizzer ( I know it's not a real one) to run down town and to the parts store, we have a bike lane all the way so I'll go zipping by a car on the way but they have to pass me back no matter what.....it's fun to watch them go racing by
Checking out that UFO your riding...I would

·
Registered
436 Posts
Any more pics of the van? And I don't know why they hate being passed. Maybe they are not happy with their shitty lives?

·
Registered
485 Posts
Man you gotta patch up those rear windows. Bad things will happen if people see what goes on in the back...

·
Registered
500 Posts
waltmcq said:
Port Townsend huh? You don't happen to know a tattoo artist/wildlife biologist named Steve Borrego do ya? What about a giant of a man and awesome musician named Danny Barnes? Both good friends that moved up there. If ya know 'em speak a howdy from Crow fer me.

Nice scoot.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've listened to Danny a few times and I know where the tattoo shop is so next time I'll make the effort to give them your Howdy...
Crow said:
Port Townsend huh? You don't happen to know a tattoo artist/wildlife biologist named Steve Borrego do ya? What about a giant of a man and awesome musician named Danny Barnes? Both good friends that moved up there. If ya know 'em speak a howdy from Crow fer me.

Nice scoot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts