Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lokkin for some action or to check some of you california boys out over 4th of july . . . Gotta move my littl sister to Ventura (the ole UHAUL-ASS rode trip across I-40 !!!) over the holiday. Should be rolling into cali sometime between saturday July 1 and sunday july 2 depending on whats going on. I have plans to stop at a couple buddies shops in albequece NM then a stop at
HaviScrew AZ for some v-drive action, then on to what everyou guys got going ! ! ! Lookin for a swap meet, bike or car gathering, cool indepent shops, or RUMMAGE THRU YOUR SCRAP PARTS !!! Gotta catch a plane back on tuesday the 4th so line me something up

·
Registered
80 Posts
If youre arround Chino, fireworks are legal in these parts. Sold on about every street corner, the "Safe and Sane" type.

Or you can try to make a stop at the Avi hotel just south of Laughlin, on the Nevada-Cali border. Its not to far off the 40 up River Road. They have a smoke shop on the corner there that sells some serious shit out there, and they have a sand drag course they use to let you shot them off at eachother. Either just before or after the 4th they have a big ass fireworks show up there too. One of the best ive seen. Get ahold of them and see when it is, you wont be disapointed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.