Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever look at the "Who's Online Now" feature of this forum? Gives new meaning to the word nerd.

I can just see everyone sitting behind a computer (probably eating or drinking) huntin' and peckin'. And posting pics of their bike during fabrication (me).

Cool.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Its interesting how many people have signed up to be members but never post anything. Strange. they probly have nothing intersting to post (such as this for and example) at least the drama is kept to a minimuim. Thats what i like about this board compared to others. Gregg

·
Registered
967 Posts
I, personally, have very little to contribute. Therefore, I usually lurk and glean as much useful information as I can so that someday I can either use it myself, or pass it on to someone else who might benefit from it. Every once in a while I'll post something, but my stuff isn't that interesting...

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I sort of have the same problem, but I'm getting better at buttening my lips.

I stay logged on while I'm at work all day so I don't have to log in each time. It says I'm there the whole time. It probably does the same for you 24-7 or until you delete your cookies and it automatically logs you out.
McQueen said:
You know, I never "log out," so I wonder if appears that I'm online 24-7?

I rarely have anything to contribute--if you know me, you know how hard it is for me to keep my mouth shut. If I know one thing it's that I know nothing.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I hardly ever notice McQueen or Mcrad online. I wish I had something desent to contribute, but if I'm not working on my bike all my tech knowledge gets tucked away and filed under sex.

I am addicted to this board though, but I guess it's a good addiction. There is massive amounts of insparation here. And you kids are pretty cool too.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
scootermcrad said:
I sort of have the same problem, but I'm getting better at buttening my lips.

I stay logged on while I'm at work all day so I don't have to log in each time. It says I'm there the whole time. It probably does the same for you 24-7 or until you delete your cookies and it automatically logs you out.
Same here..

·
Registered
618 Posts
you don't have to log out, but it will show you're online only when the forum is actually in your browser.

sometimes I leave the room (and fall asleep) with the JJ still up in IE

McQueen said:
You know, I never "log out," so I wonder if appears that I'm online 24-7?

I rarely have anything to contribute--if you know me, you know how hard it is for me to keep my mouth shut. If I know one thing it's that I know nothing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.