Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
If BenD isn't going in the right direction for you then try Forward Air.

www.forwardair.com

To my knowledge, they are the cheapest shipper of MCs out there right now. If the bike will fit in there small container then it cost a bit less than $300 and the prices go up from there. The only draw back is that you have to drop it off and pick it up at their dock. But they have locations in most major areas of the US.

·
Registered
617 Posts
BigDdy31 said:
If BenD isn't going in the right direction for you then try Forward Air.

www.forwardair.com

To my knowledge, they are the cheapest shipper of MCs out there right now. If the bike will fit in there small container then it cost a bit less than $300 and the prices go up from there. The only draw back is that you have to drop it off and pick it up at their dock. But they have locations in most major areas of the US.
forward air is good, and we also use allied - they have door to door service for not much more than forward air...

·
Registered
421 Posts
Truth said:
we also use allied - they have door to door service for not much more than forward air...
Hey Truth, do you have a web address for allied?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Truth said:
I think its just allied.com - I dont know, I called them whenever I used them...
Yep, that's the site. But I see what you mean about calling them. When you try to get an online quote it's one of those deals where you have to enter your info and then wait for them to contact you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts