Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who in austin texas has a bike just like jesse james (chongo blanco) The rust colored bike that ya'll have seen on TV.I was at iron works bbq today and that bike or one just like it blazed down red river. I was just wondering cause i fn love that bike.

·
Registered
917 Posts
skill saw said:
who in austin texas has a bike just like jesse james (chongo blanco) The rust colored bike that ya'll have seen on TV.I was at iron works bbq today and that bike or one just like it blazed down red river. I was just wondering cause i fn love that bike.
Maybe it was Mr. Bullock.

G.

·
Jumper
154 Posts
That's Jesse.
skill saw said:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
alleycat said:
That's Jesse.
The guy on the bike was wearing a short sleeve shirt and he was minus the ink.I thought maybe he had sold the bike or some one was keeping the seat warm for him.

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
skill saw said:
The guy on the bike was wearing a short sleeve shirt and he was minus the ink.I thought maybe he had sold the bike or some one was keeping the seat warm for him.
Its getting to be SXSW time......

-Jason

·
Jumper
154 Posts
Ahh.. No clue who that was.
skill saw said:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts