Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone on here was telling me about some tiny 12 volt batteries, like half the size of a soda can or something?
And I was curious where a person would PURCHASE such a thing....?

Any help?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I am using a power wheels type 5 amp battery for my trump kick only.I have lost one battery after about 500 miles and not sure why possible over charge or possible drain.Rode about 75 hard miles no stops at about 70 mph and then had to idle into the boogie last weekend bumper to bumper for about 20 mins and that may have drained it as my trump dont charge till about 2000 rpm and the boyer has a constant draw of 5 amps.I'll give her a few more long runs and report back.The battery itself is about the size of 2 packs of cigs and is a sealed gell unit.If this becomes a problem I will switch to a wet battery that is just a tad bigger.

Shoe

greaseball said:
Someone on here was telling me about some tiny 12 volt batteries, like half the size of a soda can or something?
And I was curious where a person would PURCHASE such a thing....?

Any help?

·
Registered
504 Posts
i'm in the process of getting one of gas batteries, not sure of the correct name but they're really great cause you can install them in any position.

but they cost about 100 dollars. but i bet it would hold up better from your boyer draw, at least i hope so cause i'm running a boyer too.

so is that way you can't use a mighty max with boyer? the boyer draws so many amps? cause i have like no spark. had to kick the bike 6 times and the bike ran great but when die at idle if you turned on the headlight.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts