Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a cheap seat, the kind that have the springs behind them (don't know what they are called). Seems like a lot of you guys have 'em, so suggestions would be cool. Hope this doesn't need to be in the classifieds, but I am would like to have some sites to look at and decide which one will work for me

·
Registered
219 Posts
I got mine off Ebay. There is white and black ones on there. They call them Bates style seats or chopper seats. Check the dimensions so you don't end up with a mini chopper seat. You can get them for under 50 bucks with shipping. You just have to pick and choose the auctions.

Get one and get it recovered to match your ride. I plan on recovering mine to match. Shouldn't be too hard to do myself. Just have to get the material and some foam to do the tuck and roll. You could always send it off to Sean at Fat Lucky's too.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
none of the ones that I saw on ebay had the spring set up. Is that something you do yourself? I guess I could probably get some springs from home depot it would just be easier to buy the whole set up, saw some decent prices for the seats though

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
White devil said:
I am looking for a cheap seat, the kind that have the springs behind them (don't know what they are called). Seems like a lot of you guys have 'em, so suggestions would be cool. Hope this doesn't need to be in the classifieds, but I am would like to have some sites to look at and decide which one will work for me
Get a hold of me, www.busted lifterleather.com, maybe I can hook you up.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
bustedlifter said:
Get a hold of me, www.busted lifterleather.com, maybe I can hook you up.
It onlly rartially loaded,you'll have to type in the whole address, I'm a dumbass on the computer.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
White devil said:
get one from a BIKE shop!! you know off a beach cruiser

1 - 9 of 9 Posts