Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all from the beautiful burb of Deer Park Washington. I have heard many good things about the Jockey Journal and finally took the time to sign on.

I am currently a student in Network Administration and Design at Spokane Community College and am set to graduate spring of 2012. I have an A.A.S. in software development as well.

I turn wrenches part time at Vintage V-Twin, also of Spokane, and specialize (if i should be so bold) on Ironheads. I have a 77 Rat style Sportster "Gretchen" that I still ride. She has taken me to Sacramento CA area and back a total of 2 and 1/3 times to visit family. I have owned her for 5 years now and been through a couple of top ends. Also, I completed a 80 inch Shovel "Grettah" that made the trip this year (err most of the way...). I will post some pictures of both bikes at a later date.

This winters project consist of a few choices. I still have to decide which one I want to do. One is a hard tailed K model frame with a mag/gen 900 cc, another is a 1980 FXWG is in roller form and begging for a motor and trans. Lastly, I have a Jammer V1 Ride Frame roller with a Littlejohn coffin tank that would look sweet with a Pan at the heart. I may let go of some stuff to do a Pan but, I think that riding the Shovel another season would be good as she is now bug free and the other projects would take fewer $$$.

The weather is turning cold up here in the Inland North West and the snow will fly soon. When I make up my mind about the next build I will start a thread so those interested can follow the progress.

Thanks again for having me aboard.

RTP
Wheelman

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.