Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
tigerarmy, that's a pretty stupid screen name and a pretty horrible band to boot.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Nads said:
tigerarmy, that's a pretty stupid screen name and a pretty horrible band to boot.
motion seconded.... the band is cool if you are a teenie bopper wanna be psycho fan, LOL.....

but anwyays, lets see the bike

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
From your screen name and stupid ass posts, you should be booted the fuck out of here already.

But welcome!

tigerarmy said:
Whats up from Hellsboro? I dig alot of the bikes around here. Came here to see whats up. Bulding a Triumph right now not even close to being done.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Nads said:
The name Nads is gay as fuck.

Who fuckin cares about the dudes screen name..
Havent we already been through this before.

Why dont you start your own private board then???
If not...then shut the fuck up.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Natas Kaupas said:

Who fuckin cares about the dudes screen name..

Shit! after reading what Tiger Army said about Deguellos shovel
I now know what a fuckin moron he is.....was gonna give him the benefit of the doubt with his intro...but now I take it all back.

you suck

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Natas Kaupas said:

on the Way remote hope that, since you're quoting your own post, you might read and heed those words ..

but I guess if the "Word" sticky post up top didnt do it, nothing will ..

my apologies (to everyone else) for furthering this garbage ..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
917 Posts
Natas Kaupas said:
His name IS Nads, you idiot!
Well, not quite, but his real name is really long and he goes by Nads.
Aaaand, if he were so inclined, he could crush you like a pebble.

It would be wise of you to think about what you post, and realize that there are actual people behind the screen names.

As one fellow JJ'er told me (when I met him in person), "ask yourself if you would say to the person's face, what you are about to send from your keyboard".

G.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Dragon said:
on the Way remote hope that, since you're quoting your own post, you might read and heed those words ..

but I guess if the "Word" sticky post up top didnt do it, nothing will ..

my apologies (to everyone else) for furthering this garbage ..

An elderly lady phoned her telephone company to report that her telephone often failed to ring when her friends called and that occasionally when it did ring, her pet dog always moaned right before the phone rang.

A telephone repairman proceeded to the scene, curious to see this psychic dog and senile elderly lady. He climbed a nearby telephone pole, hooked in his test set and dialed the subscriber's house. The phone didn't ring right away, however the dog moaned loudly after which the telephone began to ring.

Climbing down from the pole, the telephone repairman found:

1. The dog was tied to the telephone system's ground wire via a steel chain and collar.

2. The wire connection to the ground rod was loose.

3. The dog was receiving 90 volts of signaling current when the phone number was called.

4. After a couple of such jolts, the dog would start moaning, urinate on both himself and the ground.

5. The wet ground would complete the circuit, thus causing the phone to ring.

This goes to show that some problems can be fixed by pissing and moaning.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Gary, just followed the link you have in your Sig line...Wow, man, you've got some skillz with the lense. Mad props to ya.

G Griffin said:
Natas Kaupas said:
His name IS Nads, you idiot!
Well, not quite, but his real name is really long and he goes by Nads.
Aaaand, if he were so inclined, he could crush you like a pebble.

It would be wise of you to think about what you post, and realize that there are actual people behind the screen names.

As one fellow JJ'er told me (when I met him in person), "ask yourself if you would say to the person's face, what you are about to send from your keyboard".

G.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts