Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
GumbyChuck said:
reader's digest version : he ripped a bunch of people off
He didnt rip me off, but lied to me about making something, then told me to fuck off when I asked him why it took 4 weeks longer than promised and still hadnt shipped.

Good riddance is all I can say!!

-Jason

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Ill second that one cept it was the other way around on fuckin off.

Shoe

Scorcher said:
He didnt rip me off, but lied to me about making something, then told me to fuck off when I asked him why it took 4 weeks longer than promised and still hadnt shipped.

Good riddance is all I can say!!

-Jason

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
GLADDDDDD that guy is gone!!! Actually, is he gone??? What's the update on that fucker? He was supposed to build me a frame a couple years ago before I educated myself on what his REAL deal was. Actually, never mind. I don't really care.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Is that the guy that got popped at the airport trying to leave the country.....the guy in Florida?

Or am I thinking of another scumbag?

·
Registered
618 Posts
i think that was choppers unlimited...

Richie said:
Is that the guy that got popped at the airport trying to leave the country.....the guy in Florida?

Or am I thinking of another scumbag?

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
aj650, I think your right.

There are too many scumbags out there to keep track of.....which kind of sucks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The story on this guy is this.His website was sponsored by The Horse magazine they dropped their support after he burned them on a motor they had sent to him for work.It was for a project bike they were doing for the magazine.You can read that story in the January 2006 issue under Truth and Horseshit section titled "Builder Beware".Around that same time he was getting sued by myself and another guy for none payment of wages.Last I heard he was living under his old ladys name, Alisha Tallon,470 NE 6th Ave.,Estacada,Oregon. Hes burned so many people here and abroad...........I'd be hiding too.

·
Registered
54 Posts
He built me a frame in 2003 for my triumph . There where not many options at the time. It took about a year or more to get after payment but I felt lucky to get anything at all . He burned to many people. It took posting on the horse board at the time with copies of our emails. Pissed him off but I got my stuff .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.