Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have whats left of a 41-45 frame, I have the lower half of the frame but the top half with the exception of the neck is gone. They unsweted the top tubes out of the axle plates, cut the seat post about 8 inches up and the front motormount and sidecar loops is gone, the neck is still stock rake and the down tubes have been unsweted, the center bar is gone and the top tank/dash mounts have been smoothed off. How much does something like this go for? I had plans of building it but I gota chance to get a V-Twin wish bone for super cheap. Any ideas, thanks.
-Jesse

·
Registered
374 Posts
gettingreasy said:
I have whats left of a 41-45 frame, I have the lower half of the frame but the top half with the exception of the neck is gone. They unsweted the top tubes out of the axle plates, cut the seat post about 8 inches up and the front motormount and sidecar loops is gone, the neck is still stock rake and the down tubes have been unsweted, the center bar is gone and the top tank/dash mounts have been smoothed off. How much does something like this go for? I had plans of building it but I gota chance to get a V-Twin wish bone for super cheap. Any ideas, thanks.
-Jesse
The last butchered frame I bought was for like, $200, an I felt I paid too much. send me a picture, I may be interested.

harpoon kustom paint @ hotmail.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts