Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
2,854 Posts
GRSMNKYCUSTOMS said:
does anyone remember what it was like to actually park a car in the gargae?....i vaguely do...lol
I've been married for 23 years.....my wife hasn't parked in the garage ONCE....no shit.....can't spoil her now!!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
GRSMNKYCUSTOMS said:
does anyone remember what it was like to actually park a car in the gargae?....i vaguely do...lol
Yup, I've only got a foot on the other side of the car though, and you should see my storage unit, it's got so much car and bike crap in it, it makes my garage look empty:D

Attachments

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
waltmcq said:
My plan is to clean up the garage so I can buy a frame for this wheel thats been sitting in my living room

I need to get this on a bike soon before Conder puts them on every bike out there
HaHa !! Hurry up man..!! (goosebumbs wheel you got there...brrr..):D

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Here my shack in different "stages"..from 1984 with a new floor to wood on the walls (1990) to complete chaos (1986-up) served as my '55 parking also and the most recent pic with the blue mock-up bike is about a year ago...(also my drawing corner, 4 years ago..)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.