Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Looks like maybe a Mikuni running into a 90 degree manifold piece and the mounting has been tipped up.

·
Registered
504 Posts
yeah the japanese craze is to take old shit from junk yard and weld it together usually on the exhaust or carbs....

like Zero choppers, that guy kicks ass. he took an old manifold from some old american car and used it for the exhaust on a biker build off. his bike was tits, i think the best one, and it was definitely a no billet bitch.

anyone got pics of that bike? that shit was awesome, the old engine, the frame, the color, i loved the shit out of it.

it was even better than chica's old looking bikes.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Zero opened an annex here in Vegas. They don't come out and play though. They've locked themselves up pretty good in their shop... like Willie Wonka in his chocolate factory. I met a couple of them a couple years ago here in town... I couldn't decifer anything they were saying, but I did get about 40 pics of their bikes! :)

I wish I could remember where I got that pic. I remember that thing had some cool T-bars on it that were about 12-inches tall. Sick lookin'... I don't know what the carb is, but I'm more interested in what the manifold is.

Anyone have pics of any crazy intake manifolds? Brit, HD, Jap, whatever??
snortonnorton said:
yeah the japanese craze is to take old shit from junk yard and weld it together usually on the exhaust or carbs....

like Zero choppers, that guy kicks ass. he took an old manifold from some old american car and used it for the exhaust on a biker build off. his bike was tits, i think the best one, and it was definitely a no billet bitch.

anyone got pics of that bike? that shit was awesome, the old engine, the frame, the color, i loved the shit out of it.

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
snortonnorton said:
..like Zero choppers, that guy kicks ass. he took an old manifold from some old american car and used it for the exhaust on a biker build off. his bike was tits, i think the best one, and it was definitely a no billet bitch.

here ya go Snort ..

I am WAAYYY impressed with this one .. tv or not .. Shinya has Vision ..

hey, have you gotten/did you know of Zero's book ?? Large, high-quality photos on LOTS of their projects ..

oh, never heard back before ..

& here's another weekend upon us .. wanna come out & experience the madness upclose & personable .. ??

D ..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.