Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
motorcycle enthusiast
2,656 Posts
okay serious answer to your question , it's worth whatever someone will give you for a broken frame , depending on how bad it's broken and how well the person buying it thinks they can fix it .

That being said , I thought you were going to keep it to be the starter for your next project ?

·
Registered
240 Posts
I wasn't being a smart ass! :) I will give you 10 bucks for it!!!

Anyway, yeah...what Mike said....

Why not keep it and fix it? not too hard to fix it....

If you really want to sell it, I might be interested in a deal.

And if you want to fix it, I can help you with that too....

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Right now I'm just expoloring options. Curious to know what it would bring in if I sold it. I might keep it for another project. But if your buying hookers.......:D

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
keep the old stash for yourself - unless you are desperate for a pack of smokes and some beer.... if you believe video production the chopper town teamsters paid $200 for a crackered frame maybe that could be your baseline based on how bad it is from that perspective??/ but wtf do I know?

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
chicoman7 said:
a mid 80's santee rigid...broke at the down tube where the rear motor mount is...????
When you switch out the frames, you're gonna have to re-title on the Paughco MSO frame numbers, so your broken frame is blue tagged off of the Santee frame numbers on file with your current title, right?

$500.00 with the current title.

You weren't gonna try the old "carry my new frame MSO in my pocket and not re-register my bike" trick, were you?

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh snap! I thought about packing the MSO but I don't think thats in my best interest if ya know what I mean!
Irish Rich said:
When you switch out the frames, you're gonna have to re-title on the Paughco MSO frame numbers, so your broken frame is blue tagged off of the Santee frame numbers on file with your current title, right?

$500.00 with the current title.

You weren't gonna try the old "carry my new frame MSO in my pocket and not re-register my bike" trick, were you?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.