Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 648 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Re: What You Be Hauling With Blood?

NICE! Looks really good.

I'm looking at '59, '62, and '65 F100s right now as potential daily drivers. But alas, I have to sell or trade my Jeep to get hold of one.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts

Tony is that a 67?
I had one of those a million years ago.....actually it was my second vehicle after a 67 chevy pickup.
I need a truck again....but everytime I get one it takes about a week before I start thinking "I wish I was in a car."

·
Registered
1,332 Posts

i'm presently buildin' my own hauler. 2 months ago i picked up a cheap '55 chevy passenger car. i already swapped out the 6 for a V8. the body is cut in 1/2 and sittin' in the yard. the frame/motor/tranny is together in thegarage i'm gonna build a straight up beverly hillbillies flatbed out of it. if'n anyone cares i'll try to get some pix this weekend.

·
Tiny Member
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Richie said:
Tony is that a 67?
I had one of those a million years ago.....actually it was my second vehicle after a 67 chevy pickup.
I need a truck again....but everytime I get one it takes about a week before I start thinking "I wish I was in a car."
'64. Rob, post a pic. of your van so this thread isn't about my truck.

·
TI_Tuesday
1,247 Posts

Tony Bones said:
'64. Rob, post a pic. of your van so this thread isn't about my truck.
isn't that what you wanted when you opened this thread with a pic of your truck?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts

Heres mine I need to finish if I quit messin with the bike long enought to do it.You may have seen pics on the HAMB.Its got a small block Chrysler in it now but tryin to make a deal for a 392 H E M I for it in the next week or so...

Shoe

·
Registered
500 Posts

That's just luverly, Shoe.

·
Registered
634 Posts

Hey Shoe, I totally forgot you even had that. Hurry your ass up!!

Nice truck TB.

·
Tiny Member
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

tom said:
isn't that what you wanted when you opened this thread with a pic of your truck?
The thread is about what you haul your bike with. My truck is what I haul my bike with.

If you're going to attempt to shoot holes in my logic, get a more accurate gun.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts

Also Tony great truck rode alot of miles on the farm as a kid in truck like that as my grandpa had one same year and all.Not tryin to hijack I posted my pic I hope that was what you were requesting.

Thanks Djanjo get ya ass down here and help me I tryin to be the master bike builder so I can load my truck up with all my tard friends and move to Beverly and be on the discovery channel.BAHAHAHAHAHA:D

Thanks Crow and Jason youll be seein it at the Drags I hope.

Shoe

·
TI_Tuesday
1,444 Posts

Tony Bones said:
The thread is about what you haul your bike with. My truck is what I haul my bike with.

If you're going to attempt to shoot holes in my logic, get a more accurate gun.

·
Registered
634 Posts

I had to push my old FZ home once on a 90° day and had to go through the outskirts of the projects to boot! Not fun!

·
Registered
221 Posts

I haul my bike with my ass cheeks firmly clenched around the seat. Otherwise, I haul my unclenched ass cheeks around in this.

Attachments

·
Registered
625 Posts

Tony Bones said:
i have used a 77 chrysler newport with the trunk deck taken off and thrown in the back seat to get a sporty from levenworth KS back to springfield and a 00 windstar mini van to move my shovel (it hadda lay down sorta) and a couple a times i called a friend with a saturn and a trailer..ahhm pushed back about a mile nce or twice.. that seemed like 100 mile.
somewhere i got a picture of that sporty in the trunk...we "floated" all the way home.

butche

1 - 20 of 648 Posts