Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
648 Posts
I think his wife crashed her Buell, bending the forks. Then he got pissed at his 5 year old and stole the 16" front wheel off his Huffy and made his bad self a choppa!

I'm all for making do with what you got, but for fuck's sake this dude lost his mind.

-Bill

·
Registered
396 Posts
He's not the only one that's lost his mind, there's the 11 others that have bid so far!
Billdozer1811 said:
I think his wife crashed her Buell, bending the forks. Then he got pissed at his 5 year old and stole the 16" front wheel off his Huffy and made his bad self a choppa!

I'm all for making do with what you got, but for fuck's sake this dude lost his mind.

-Bill

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Trumpnut said:
Fucking Retarded Choppers
I'll put in a bid on this sweet ride as the donor for my dream bike, but I'm not willing to pay a cent over $3,700...

I thought you guys would get a kick out of this.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Haaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, very funny joke. It IS a joke, right?? Or one of those clever photo shop thingies. Nobody would really do that, would they???:eek:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Jovial Prankster said:
Haaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, very funny joke. It IS a joke, right?? Or one of those clever photo shop thingies. Nobody would really do that, would they???:eek:
Unfortunately I've seen enough to believe that there are people out there who actually would do something like that.... Unfortunately the seem to be wasting valueable, breathable air that the rest of us could use....

Steve

·
Registered
547 Posts
whatsa6speed? said:
I knew there was a reason drugs were illegal.

That guy needs drugs or a frontal labotamy to keep him from doing stupid shit like that any more.:confused:

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
i got only 2 questions for this guy...

1) what are ya smoking?
2) can i have some?

that bikes looks gay!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts