Votes: 63 32.3%
  • Other

Votes: 15 7.7%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Primo said:
What type of bike is everyone building? I'm about through on the framework of an XS650 Yamaha I got tucked away, I'll post some pics on Tuesday. Just Curious as to what everyone else is up to.

Primo
on sure, where do i mark "nothing yet"?

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Ironhead

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
45 in a (well some of it is) Triumph frame. Where's that fit in the poll? Other or both?

Chrome is back tomorrow. Just got to prime it (Jesus but cannister filters take some filling!) and then we go for the BIG FIRST KICK!:eek:

Finished pics at the weekend.

Cheers Johnny

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have a long bike and a short bike. I came home from a run last weekend to find my 12 yr old had his bicycle on the rack. wish he would work on his dirtbike. soon real soon he does help me with the builed and I have taught him to gas weld .... tig next

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Trumpet, should be painting the frame this weekend, and the tins in prolly another week, getting real close, hopefully post up some pics soon

·
Registered
325 Posts
Amen. I just bought my 4th XS! Damn little machines are addictive as hell.
XS for my wife, but I have 1 more to start on after that, and a 3rd for spare parts. And 2 CB750s that I haven't had time to do much with.

Picked up 5 XS's this fall in Mass, sold 2 to a friend in Maine, brought these 3 home:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts