Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 1973 750 Bonne. I have seen quite a few reaaly nice "Bobbers". But am a big fan of dirt track racing and that style of bike. So what to do? Bobber or Tracker? Let me have some input and pics. Thanks,,,Dan

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
flat tracker would be SIIIICK.....

im havin same trouble tryin to figure out what to do with my harley... but for your bike, flat track that motha sucka!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Dan1955 said:
I've got a 1973 750 Bonne. I have seen quite a few reaaly nice "Bobbers". But am a big fan of dirt track racing and that style of bike. So what to do? Bobber or Tracker? Let me have some input and pics. Thanks,,,Dan
Is this a complete bonne? Call me a romantic but If the bike is complete, I would rather see it restored.

Now if it is just an engine and a frame section, have fun and make what you want.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hatch, I do like your 750. And no it is not an original bike. Was at one time but my younger brother used to own it and lost some of the original stuff. I wouldn't mind putting it back original cept I've got a 72 Daytona bone stock, I want something a little different. Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
I think they're still available .. from M.A.P. or ?? some side-covers that replace the stock airboxes when you run a small custom air filter .. & mount real clean to those same tits on the frame tube ..

they are just the same shape as the oiltank & sidecover from the 1970-back bikes .. give a much more vintage look ..

or, if you run no battery, and/or hide the electrics down low or under the tank, you can really clean up those oil-frame models by cutting the rear loop off behind the shock mounts, or/and lowering those seat rail tubes from the backbone to the shock mount a couple inches ..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
456 Posts
I think you said it in your post. You're a fan of dirt track and that style, so rock out that style!

Dan1955 said:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.