Jockey Journal Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made an order back on june 9th and still havent seen anything, try to call and get a machine everytime saying leave name and # and we will call you back but nothing also tryed to send a meassage using there site and its riged to not except the @ symbole in your email adress so wont work, getting pissed off now are they going out off buisness or is there sevice just crap?

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Made an order back on june 9th and still havent seen anything, try to call and get a machine everytime saying leave name and # and we will call you back but nothing also tryed to send a meassage using there site and its riged to not except the @ symbole in your email adress so wont work, getting pissed off now are they going out off buisness or is there sevice just crap?
I had the same experience: I ordered a set of fork gaitors. Rather than telling me they were "out of stock", they processed my credit card, and sent me an email saying "out of stock". I needed them right away, so I tried calling to cancel my order. No returned call after many attempts. My emails also went unanswered. So...I bought some fork boots elsewhere, and 6 months later the part I no longer needed showed up. Yeah, exactly:

·
Registered
935 Posts
dont have an answer but there could be a legit reason .bad shit happens in life.. find out before bashing ...this sort of thing may only get you moved to the back of the list. hope everything works out for you though

·
Registered
211 Posts
I had an issue with them about super slow shipping a year or so ago. All I ordered was a hat and after a ton of emails I finally got a response and my hat. They actually threw in one of each style of their hats and a whole bunch of stickers to make it up to me but I'd still be wary of ordering anything of substantial value now.

If you have facebook you might try contacting them on there. They make posts almost every day on it.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Drop seat frames are kinda dumb lookin anyways. Opinion opinion opinion.

·
Registered
646 Posts
If you didn't get a call back after more than one call and a couple of days, then you need to call your CC co. and get your money back. Not hard to call someone back.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Customrunner - I had some issues with them...order placed...time goes by...no confirmation...called and emailed...a month goes by of me doing that routine...finally connect with them...they asked me what I was running and threw in some extra little goodies and the order arrived within 4 days or that conversation. I think it just might be a little overwhelming or something on their end but when they connect they do try to make it right. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
494 Posts
my 2cents .. ill tell you this most so called shops and builders out ther dont make 90% of the parts thay sell so its middle man bull shit i had the same shit happen ..best bet call leave a msg and tell them strate up be a fuckin man and tell me whats up.. its goin to take 2 months ok just let me know if thay dont call back fuck them and ther parts ..move on.. p.s iam almost a 100% that thay dont make thet own frames ..

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yeah, Rustbike is more than likely dead on in this matter. Didn't even occur to me when I was dealing with all of that shit. Middle man without telling the end user...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.