Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would the board members please tell me the states that do NOT require helmets on adults. Thank You... Bobby....

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
FLAT-TOP said:
none in texas as long as you are insured!
South Dakota has no helmet law. The Democrats like paying for your care when you're sucking through a tube.

thats as political as I will get. Been saved offroad and on several times.

·
Registered
936 Posts
k9racer said:
Would the board members please tell me the states that do NOT require helmets on adults. Thank You... Bobby....
c

PA's a no helmet state. But I still wear one, cause they be crazy loco cellphone idiots around here and I like to go fast.

·
Registered
634 Posts
El Caballo said:
I'll probably be made fun of in Texas, but I won't ride without a helmet.
hahaha, me too. I'll look pretty silly on the new bike in all my sport bike gear. :D If I was smart, I would at least paint the new bike red. ;)

·
Registered
936 Posts
El Caballo said:
Hey I don't blame you, even the ground hogs (armadillos) wear armor down there. :)

·
Registered
421 Posts
El Caballo said:
Don't worry man, most folks who've been on a bike for a while like the brain bucket. I know I do. I'm too pretty to rough my head up. ;)

I would never support any kind of helmet law but you'll always find me with one.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Django said:
If I was smart, I would at least paint the new bike red. ;)
Anything to get those four wheeled, blue haired, cell phone talkin', make up puttin' on suckers to SEE you when you ride instead of running over you. That's why I like chrome. It's good and reflective.

I wish that one had to be either a trucker or biker to get a driver's license. I think the roads would be a much safer and easier place to ride.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
We have a helmet law in Massa-two-shits but I don't think there is one in RI, NH or ME.

I gotta agree that anything that makes you more visible is good.
That's why I dig really REALLY ugly helmets.
Everyone seems to hate my helmet collection which is reason enough.

·
Registered
172 Posts
My skid lid, I think they are cool...

BigDdy31 said:
Anything to get those four wheeled, blue haired, cell phone talkin', make up puttin' on suckers to SEE you when you ride instead of running over you. That's why I like chrome. It's good and reflective.

I wish that one had to be either a trucker or biker to get a driver's license. I think the roads would be a much safer and easier place to ride.

Attachments

·
Registered
936 Posts
El Caballo said:
BTW, I dig that Social D avatar.
Thanks.

And as far as ugly helmets I dig those old 70's helmets with the big metal flake and all. Even though I wear a Davida classic, those others are just cool to look at.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
No helmet law in Florida, well you gotta be over 21 and have medical insurance. I didn't wear a lid a couple of time when the law was first written into law by Governer Duh, but then I crapped my pants and wear one all the time, well most of the time.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts