Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just curious what else every one spends there green backs on?

I can't get the dirt track racing out of my blood, just started the season and all ready wondering what the fuck I am doing this shit every week, just goes to show that, what you are into you will do any thing to keep at it!

·
Registered
770 Posts
Longboardin, ate shit doin closer to thirty tonight. Landed in a nice patch of grass, not a single ding on me. I love it almost as much as motorcycles.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
When I am not collecting Duran Duran and Flock Of Seagulls memorabila I Drag race some. HAHAHHAHA

Use to do the roundy round thing for many years grew tired of the maintence and someone always driving thru it for no damn reason.So I bought me a straight liner.Started out a super stock GT car but I run it in Super Street (10.90) class and brackets.

Kinda boring pics have to find some with the wheels hangin in the air later.
Buy the way this car is for sale or trade as I am trying to switch to a Super/comp roadster or altered.

Shoe

·
Registered
27 Posts
Kustom Kars, Hot rods, Muscle Cars, whatever else kool comes my way. I have enough projects to keep me busy for the next few years but I am always looking for more. Also into tropical fish, but that is more a sign of gayness than a hobby...haha.
Larry

·
Registered
936 Posts
Joey said:
I'm moving into your backyard.
I'll share rent with you.

I love wave-thru's. I haven't skated since Halloween, and I'm jonesing a little.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I'm always trying to decide if the money goes to the bikes or to more photo gear, and cooking. Other then that mostly masterbating to musicals.

PS: TRENT send me a few links.

·
Registered
936 Posts
blackbob said:
i like playing in the mud :D
Looks like my Jeep after Hershey last year. Only I was just trying to get out of the parking area (WELL, I did have a little fun while at it. Hehe... :) )

·
Registered
65 Posts
I play guitar and harmonica in a band and I make beer. Not that cheap yellow stuff some of you drink, real beer 7- 8 percent. I also am working on my 40 chevy coupe. I don't have any pictures because I'm here at work.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts