Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been in a while....I'm thursty for bike swap meet/flea market stuff....most of what I've seen this year (few exceptions) is late model junk and cheap leather junk vendors.
Harrisburg, self proclaimed as the biggest indoor in the world. Drove 2 1/2 hours, paid $15.00 bucks to get in, and could not have been more disappointed. Maybe 10 bikes in the show (the borad track replica was killer).
So what happened?

·
Registered
936 Posts
HD corp. decided to sanction it? Just taking a stab.

Just joking, but it seems whatever they get their mitts in ends up declining as fast as humanly possible. I went last year, and the only saving characteristic was that a vintage arms show was going on at the same time. They even advertised it as foreign bikes as well - which wasn't exactly wrong, because everything was chinese shit.

Which only heightens my policy of shut-in-ness.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ol_scratch said:
HD corp. decided to sanction it? Just taking a stab.

Just joking, but it seems whatever they get their mitts in ends up declining as fast as humanly possible. I went last year, and the only saving characteristic was that a vintage arms show was going on at the same time. They even advertised it as foreign bikes as well - which wasn't exactly wrong, because everything was chinese shit.

Which only heightens my policy of shut-in-ness.
I'm with you....
and yes....I took my girlfriend (so it really cost 30 bucks to get in. On the way out they were having dog show next door and it was more fun....maybe coz I was so disappointed accross the hall.
Whatever....I wont be there next year.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.